In case you missed it, the public alpha of our Git-backed headless CMS for Tina is available.
- Next.js support
- GitHub support
- GraphQL API to model and query your Git-based content
- Generation of the content type forms
- Invite users to edit without for them to need a GitHub account
- Cloudinary support for media management
- A new
initcommand to easily started from the terminal
- Working with multiple Git branches
Register for free to give it a spin.
- https://tina.io/guides/tina-cloud/starter/overview/: a basic starter to understand how to work with our GraphQL API on top of your local filesystem (and Tina Cloud)
- https://tina.io/guides/tina-cloud/existing-site/overview/: default Next.js blog starter to work directly with Tina Cloud
Ask questions and leave feedback on Discord: