[DOCS] The Docs Index Page

There’s much to learn when it comes to building a CMS using Tina!

To help make it easier for people to find what they’re looking for in the documentation we’ve put together a little index page. Inspired by the Django Docs, this page gives an overview of the website with many links to help you find what you’re looking for.

You’ll notice that a few things are marked “Coming Soon”. This is because we are currently in the process of improving our documentation.

Let us know what you think! And if there are any other links that you would like to see on this page just let us know, whether that page exists yet or not :wink:

2 Likes

Could we help contribute to the docs? I have spotted a few typos or things which didn’t make sense in situ or for removing imports once we don’t use them any longer etc etc.

I can’t seem to see where we can make PRs for that :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Absolutely! If you click one of the “Edit this site” buttons in the footer of the docs you can authenticate with Github and make changes directly from the website. It will create a fork of tinacms/tinacms.org and open PRs from there. Alternatively you can fork it yourself and open PRs.

Oh yeah! Derp. Once I initially edited the site to play around with it I totally forgot I could do that. Thanks.

I’ll work on it locally and submit some PRs.

Guides is throwing a 502 error when I’m in edit mode so I’ve raised an issue here

1 Like